‣ Advanced high-bond, styrene acrylic polymer coating system
‣ Roof tile sealant and colour restoration product in a single treatment
‣ Prevents blistering, delamination & premature adhesion failure
‣ UV light resistant
‣ Covers approximately 5-6 m² per litre
‣ Designed for a 10 year life
Kingfisher's Kolourseal Roof Paints are a range of advanced 10 year polymer roof coatings developed specifically for painting and repairing roof tiles, roof sheets and other roofing materials. Kolourseal roof paint acts as a roof tile sealant and colour restoration product in a single treatment, repairing and protecting roof tiles. Formulated using premium grade UV light-fast dyes, Kolourseal re-seals porous clay and concrete roof tiles and adds spectacular depth of colour to all kinds of roofing materials including concrete, clay, cement fibre and even asbestos cement.
Developed at our Lakeland factory for the worst of the British climate, Kolourseal Roof Coatings are designed for a 10 year life, and set new standards in severe weather protection and should not be confused with cheaper roofing restoration products.