PARABOND 600 is a fantastic adhesive mastic which is ideal for applications within the building and engineering industry.
Parabond 600 is a fast-curing, flexible adhesive mastic based on hybrid MS-polymer used for the bonding and sealing in building and engineering industries. This product has excellent adhesion without the use of a primer, even on slightly damp surfaces. Parabond 600 can also be used on alkali surfaces, although porous surfaces should be treated with primer DL 2001 in advance. There are no bubbles or gas being produced on porous materials. This particular mastic is a non-staining product.
• MS-polymer based adhesive sealant
• High initial bonding strength (‘high tack’)
• High final strength
• Bonds also with slightly moist supports
• Does not cause any corrosion in metal joints
• Suitable for use with natural stone
• Paintable with most water and solvent based paints
• Permanently elastic
• U.V. and weather-resistant
• Phthalate free
Currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product:Add Review