‣ High-bond, styrene acrylic polymer coating
‣ Designed to recover the appearance of carbonated lead
‣ Provides longevity, colour retention and adhesion
‣ Prevents further unsightly staining of surrounding materials
‣ Ease of application by brush or high pressure spray
‣ Highly durable weatherproof finish with high UV resistance
Old lead which has not benefited from the protection of Patination Oil discolours and loses its appearance as the surface stains white with carbonation and other environmental contaminants. At this point the only way to recover its appearance is to treat it with Lead Renovation Paint.
Kingfisher Lead Renovation Paint is made using a high bond polymer which gives excellent longevity, colour and adhesion.