- Water based brick cleaner
- Apply with a brush or low pressure spray
- Salt bleedings, efflorescence, lime scale, ingrained dirt, mortar & cement residue
- Oil, grease, and rust from concrete surfaces & many metals
- Cement from bricklaying tools, cement mixers etc...
A water based brick cleaner which actually outperforms many traditional acid based cleaners. We treated both ends of this old cement stained brick, and as you can see from the close-ups it has been highly effective at removing the staining even down to the substrate pores.
As a brick cleaner, the Kingfisher Eco-Brick Cleaner (Brick Acid Replacement) will never fail to impress. It can be applied very easily, so you can rest assured of outstanding results without the hard work. For more information on how our Eco-Brick Cleaner can help you, don’t hesitate to contact us today!