‣ For use following chemical injection treatment
‣ Light-weight plaster containing salt inhibitors, waterproofers & fungicides
‣ Prevents black mould & hygroscopic salt damage
‣ Perfect for use on cold outside walls in basements
‣ Compatible with most "multi-finish" finishing plasters
Only use genuine Drywall Renovating Plaster following chemical injection treatment for rising damp. Standard off-the-shelf browning plasters etc. have proven not to cope with the drying out process and typically fail in the first 3 months. In contrast, Drywall Renovating Plaster from Kingfisher is a light-weight plaster containing salt inhibitors, waterproofers and fungicides, which "manage" the drying out phase without the unwanted drama of black mould and hygroscopic salt damage which inevitably arise when using conventional
Drywall Renovating Plaster allows moisture to evaporate naturally and creates a pleasantly warm surface finish which is intrinsically resistant to condensation, making it perfect for use on cold outside walls and in basements. Drywall Renovating Plaster should be applied at a thickness of 10 to 12 mm and is compatible with most "multi-finish" finishing plasters or can be left as a rough finish in some heritage situations.