Colour may vary slightly from image
Due to ADR regs on transport of flammables we can only send 25L drums of solvent product via premium rate special carrier, hence minimum FREE carriage order is 4 x 25L or ring for a quote. Alternatively, you can still collect single 25L drums at our Ulverston or Glasgow trade counters.
We would only use this to contact you to discuss your experience with our products.
Wood Preserver is a solvent-free, low odour wood preservative paint based on Micro-fine active technology. The fungicides and algaecides present in this exterior wood preserver are finely dispersed. This ensures that wood absorption and hence effectiveness is much greater than standard wood preservative products. The ultra-light fast pigments on the coloured variants give an even, fade-resistant finish which will last for years.
Wood Preserver is fast drying and non-flammable. Application to wet timbers is possible without loss of performance. It is specifically designed to deeply permeate all wood and joinery. Our wood preserver for interior and exterior wood provides long-lasting protection from damage caused by wood rot, decay and fungi.
The exterior wood preservative can be effectively used for:
This wood preservative paint is a great product and is very easy to apply for interior or exterior wood. Keeping at bay mould, algae or fungi, this solvent-based timber treatment is ideal for most types of wood. Sheds and fences can be transformed using this product by this general preserver, which will never fail to impress.
Clear Wood Preserver:
If you are looking for a clear wood preserver for Fences, Sheds, Decking or anything in between, this product is ideal. It can also be used for interior or exterior rough sawn or planed timber. This includes floorboards, joists, roof timbers, window frames and doors.
This product is the perfect pre-treatment which may be overpainted, varnished or stained when dry (48 hours drying time). On interior applications, it may also be left as the final finish for a natural wood effect. However, when used externally, overpainting/staining is required, as this product does not repel water.
Note: product is milky out of the can drying clear
Wood Preserver - Fir Green, Dark Oak, Golden Chestnut & Red Cedar:
Ideal for general use on a wide range of rough sawn or planed timber. This includes window frames, fences, sheds, cladding, horticultural timber, roof timber, joists. Fir Green is especially useful for easy recognition of treated timbers and horticultural work. These colours can be overpainted, stained or varnished later if required.
The wood staining qualities it offers is second to none, with a wide range of colours available. It offers unrivalled protection against wood rot, mould, decay and fungi. Our interior and exterior wood preserver is deep penetrating and very durable.
1. Treats Timber FasterThis particular micro-emulsion has been developed to carry the "actives" (Permethrin, Propiconazole & IPBC) into the timber substrate quickly. Both the Wood Preserver and the Triple Action formulas absorb very quickly. Helping it to achieve effective absorption in 3 to 5 minutes, outperforming traditional water-based and solvent-based formulations.
2. Well-dispersed Active IngredientsThe formulations contain optimal amounts of fungicide and insecticide which the micro-emulsion delivers uniformly into the timber substrate.
3. No swelling / expansionWater-based timber treatments have always been criticised due to its effectiveness at treating window frames. For example, it might have to be submerged in the dipping tank for hours. This, of course, caused the timber to swell, expanding joints and compromising fit tolerances. However, these micro-emulsion formulae absorb in minutes, wiping out prolonged immersion.
4. Stable ColoursThe formulation of the Exterior Wood Preserver colours involved extensive testing to select stable pigments, compatible with the micro-emulsion.
5. Fully HSE CertifiedThese wood preservative products are all fully HSE certified. Be advised some competitors are still advertising products which are actually listed as certificate revoked and therefore illegal.
For an easy to apply wood preservative paint that will help ensure rot decay doesn’t occur on timber. Kingfisher Building Products has the perfect solution. For more information regarding this great product, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please Note:Remember computer screens and printers do not interpret colour consistently. We recommend that you order a tester before making your final colour choice.
I have used clear preserver on the base on the floor boards for my new log cabin. The clear paint is very thin and brushed beautifully over the wood. Now the cabin is built and treated outside I will treat all of the internal walls with the clear preserver. Will treat myself and spray it now, instead of brushing :-)
Reviewed by Ian S on 7th August
Excellent delivery, good product. Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use and good price
Reviewed by Margaret Chaney on 5th June
All fields marked with an * are required. If you are sending a photo, please allow time for the contact form to upload the photo. Please do not click refresh after clicking send until the form is submitted.
This compact weed and moss sprayer is perfect for applying water based products including: Kingfisher "Biocidal Wash" and Kingfisher "K-Seal Patio Cleaner".