Formulated to treat deeper section, structural beams and joists "Ecobor II" is the essential companion product to our "Woodzone" range. Ecobor II is a special boron-based, brushable & injectable gel for use to treat against dry and wet rot as well as wood destroying insects. It has been developed to penetrate deeply into all timbers at high risk of damage or decay such as joist ends, purlins, wall plates, cut ends and rafter ends. Leaving no surface residues after treatment, it is non-staining and can be overpainted in time. Approved under COPR 1986 for use as a wood preservative
Brushable and injectable multi-use gel
Excellent highly penetrating preservative for the control of wood - rotting fungi and wood boring insects
Low environmental hazard - no hazard symbol under COPR 1986
Clean, easy to handle and virtually non-drip
A clear and non-staining preservative gel
Odourless and non-flammabl
Permanent protection because the active ingredient does not break down
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Treatment of wood boring insects and fungal decay:
1. Clean all wooden surfaces using a brush or vacuum cleaner
2. To aid brushing out on any timbers, which are very dry or remains dusty, apply a little water to the surface before the application of ACS Ecobor II
3. Apply a generous brush coat of ACS Ecobor II, taking care to ensure that end grains, corners and joints are well treated. Brush apply to any surfaces exposed by cutting after initial treatment
4. Brush the Ecobor II well into the surface taking care not overload the brush with the product, particularly on overhead, horizontal faces
5. Ecobor II may be used in outdoor conditions provided that the timber treated is then protected from weathering by an appropriate coating or sealant
6. As a surface application the gel will not penetrate through paint, varnishes or other coatings and these should be removed before treatment. Ecobor II can be injected through predrilled holes in areas where paint and coatings cannot be removed
7. Clean all tools, brushes and equipment with water
By brush : 1 litre to 1 - 2 m2 of timber surface. Large dimensional timbers may need more than one coat.
By injection : Apply as necessary or until refusal through predrilled holes.
SHELF LIFE & STORAGE
Twelve months in unopened, sealed containers
Store in original packaging, unopened or sealed in a dry, safe place
Keep out of reach of children
Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
Viscosity may be reduced at elevated temperatures
There are no instructions on how to apply this product.
There are no questions and answers for this product.
Currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product:Add Review