- High-bond, styrene acrylic polymer coating
- Designed to recover the appearance of carbonated lead
- Provides longevity, colour retention and adhesion
- Prevents further unsightly staining of surrounding materials
- Ease of application by brush or high pressure spray
- Highly durable weatherproof finish with high UV resistance
Old lead which has not benefited from the protection of Patination Oil discolours and loses its appearance as the surface stains white with carbonation and other environmental contaminants. At this point the only way to recover its appearance is to treat it with Lead Renovation Paint.
Lead Flashing Paint
This lead flashing paint can be used to create an impermeable seal if there is a joint on your roof. This helps you to save money on potential repair costs if future problems occur. If you decide to paint lead with our high-quality lead renovation paint, it will help prolong your roofs lifespan. The Kingfisher lead flashing paint is ideal in even the harshest British weather conditions. So, you can rest assured of its durability and effectiveness. We have a wealth of experience developing lead renovation paint. So, if you are looking to paint lead to help renovate or protect your roof, Kingfisher have you covered.
Kingfisher Lead Renovation Paint is made using a high bond polymer which gives excellent longevity, colour and adhesion.