Waterproofing Mesh Membrane
- Can be plastered: YES (Mesh only)
- Dot & Dab adhesive compatible: YES (Mesh only)
- Internal rising damp and salt control: YES
- External penetrating damp control: NO
- Listed building damp proofing: YES
A tough 3mm stud HDPE membrane used above ground. The "clear" version is ideal where the wall finish is to be plaster board on timber batons, steel profile dry lining frame or block wall. The "mesh" version is used where a plaster finish is desired. The shallow stud depth makes the 803 range perfect where space is at a premium.
The HDPE mesh that our waterproofing mesh membrane provides allows for direct application of mortars, plaster, lime renders or dot and dab plasterboard finishes. It is perfect for properties that have experienced damp issues or have been damaged by floods. Our wall mesh membrane is water resistant and won’t be adversely affected by minerals or bacteria.
Currently no reviews for this product. Be the first to review this product:Add Review